The Barrmill and District Community Association (BDCA) is a registered charity and we would welcome any support from folks to help us continue to maintain our local community centre as a focal point for activities in the village.
There are many ways you can help:
- Make a secure online donation.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Volunteer with us – we have lots of opportunities to join in with what we do. You can help our Barrmill Conservation Group (BCG) keep our village and community garden looking great. You can help us with events and activities. Whether you can volunteer your time or your skills, you will always be made welcome.
- Join our committee – the directors of BDCA are always looking for new people to help run the community centre and the organisation.
- Take part in our events – we arrange and host many regular activities and events from local clubs to social occasions.
- Microsoft Rewards Give with Bing – enables you to support a cause you care about simply by searching on Bing.
- Amazon Smile – donate every time you shop at Amazon.
- Give As You Live – It’s a free way to raise money for our charity when you shop online. This is similar to Amazon Smile but covers a wide range of different stores. You can shop at over 4,500 leading stores via their website, Donation Reminder or App.